Do I have to notify any state that I go into for more than 5 days? I know I have to notify FDLE.

1 answer

Every state is different. You have to check the laws of that state.
Some, like Nevada, are 24 hours and some are as long as 2 weeks


Please login or Register to Submit Answer

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This